Clayground - Bowling Clayground - Bowling

It's A Good Start

There is a lot of room for improvement, but I think it's a good movie to start with. Listen to the advice the guy before me said and your next movie will do awesome.

BlakTornado responds:

okey dokey. keep an eye out for when i make a new one then!

Adolf Hitler: A Tribute Adolf Hitler: A Tribute

Awesome

I really thought this was funny. The only thing that should be changed is have the music "stream". After the song was over, I still had about 30 seconds of pictures with no music. Other than that, I loved it. Good idea.

Absurd-Ditties responds:

Yeah, I may remove a few of the later ones.

The Truth Behind Cancer The Truth Behind Cancer

Loved It

The animation was awesome. I love the old guy!

News News

Funny

I thought it was really funny. It really needs a preloader (you can download one off of NG). Also, it needs to stop at the end of the movie and allow you to replay because it just goes right into the beginning again. I really liked it though.

NG Assassin NG Assassin

Pretty Good

I loved the way you animated the main character. The blood splats were cool too. I think there should have been more people to destroy on the way up though. I still like it though.

SirHappy666 responds:

Wades office is too small to fit more guards in. XD

Iron Love Story Iron Love Story

Alright...

I didn't really like the first half... my favorite was the Spiderman part. It made me laugh. You need to make a longer version of that with the sped-up spiderman music.

Color in Love and Death Color in Love and Death

Love It

I thought this was a really cool piece. I like the point you're trying to make. The only thing that I think you should do is to "stream" the music with the frames. I have a slow modem and the music stopped 3/4 the way through the movie. If it's supposed to be like that... my bad. I liked it anyways.

Taurusxiled responds:

The music was supposed to stop when he jumped through the window. I'm not sure how to stream, but when I figure it out, I'll use it next time. Thanks for the feedback!

Genesis - The Creation Genesis - The Creation

Funny

That was pretty funny. Cool idea too.

Slowloft© Slowloft©

Hahahaha!!!!

I loved it. That's so freakin funny. The "madness" part is cool too.

Don't Smoke, Fool! Don't Smoke, Fool!

Good Stuff

I liked the style of the graphics. It was kind of slow, but it was still good.