View Profile Bill-Hundle

9 w/ Responses

It's A Good Start

There is a lot of room for improvement, but I think it's a good movie to start with. Listen to the advice the guy before me said and your next movie will do awesome.

BlakTornado responds:

okey dokey. keep an eye out for when i make a new one then!

Awesome

I really thought this was funny. The only thing that should be changed is have the music "stream". After the song was over, I still had about 30 seconds of pictures with no music. Other than that, I loved it. Good idea.

Absurd-Ditties responds:

Yeah, I may remove a few of the later ones.

Loved It

The animation was awesome. I love the old guy!

Funny

I thought it was really funny. It really needs a preloader (you can download one off of NG). Also, it needs to stop at the end of the movie and allow you to replay because it just goes right into the beginning again. I really liked it though.

Pretty Good

I loved the way you animated the main character. The blood splats were cool too. I think there should have been more people to destroy on the way up though. I still like it though.

SirHappy666 responds:

Wades office is too small to fit more guards in. XD

Alright...

I didn't really like the first half... my favorite was the Spiderman part. It made me laugh. You need to make a longer version of that with the sped-up spiderman music.

Love It

I thought this was a really cool piece. I like the point you're trying to make. The only thing that I think you should do is to "stream" the music with the frames. I have a slow modem and the music stopped 3/4 the way through the movie. If it's supposed to be like that... my bad. I liked it anyways.

Taurusxiled responds:

The music was supposed to stop when he jumped through the window. I'm not sure how to stream, but when I figure it out, I'll use it next time. Thanks for the feedback!

Funny

That was pretty funny. Cool idea too.

Hahahaha!!!!

I loved it. That's so freakin funny. The "madness" part is cool too.

Good Stuff

I liked the style of the graphics. It was kind of slow, but it was still good.

I am a retired steel mill worker. My wife died in 1998 and I've been living alone with my bulldog named Freddy ever since. In my spare time, I love to walk, read books and play shuffle board.

Bill Hundle @Bill-Hundle