9 movie Reviews with Responses

Google Maps Racing Google Maps Racing

Is it over yet?

Wow, what can an old guy say about this? The idea really wasn't great. The graphics were horrible. The music was hurting my hearing aids. I don't even know why I'm giving it a 1 star.

CyberstrikeX3 responds:

lol an old fart on ng

Purple Drank is dangerous Purple Drank is dangerous

No Point

The 3D was pretty cool, but it had no point so that's why I'm giving it 1 star (just for the effort).

CyberstrikeX3 responds:

D: D: D:

'The City' 'The City'

I love it!!!

The idea is awesome. I definatley want to see this make it.

Hinterlain responds:

well....it made it! lol. 3.06...wow. thats the highest i eva got. it went green! lol. thanks.

shtick fight 2 shtick fight 2

It's Alright

I think that you should have some background music, that would add so much to it. Also, make the next one a little longer and have more fighting. I did like how you could view the commentary... I do wish that it was a real voice and not text though.

linksman11 responds:

I sound like a liitle kid.....

Clayground - Bowling Clayground - Bowling

It's A Good Start

There is a lot of room for improvement, but I think it's a good movie to start with. Listen to the advice the guy before me said and your next movie will do awesome.

BlakTornado responds:

okey dokey. keep an eye out for when i make a new one then!

Adolf Hitler: A Tribute Adolf Hitler: A Tribute

Awesome

I really thought this was funny. The only thing that should be changed is have the music "stream". After the song was over, I still had about 30 seconds of pictures with no music. Other than that, I loved it. Good idea.

Absurd-Ditties responds:

Yeah, I may remove a few of the later ones.

NG Assassin NG Assassin

Pretty Good

I loved the way you animated the main character. The blood splats were cool too. I think there should have been more people to destroy on the way up though. I still like it though.

SirHappy666 responds:

Wades office is too small to fit more guards in. XD

Color in Love and Death Color in Love and Death

Love It

I thought this was a really cool piece. I like the point you're trying to make. The only thing that I think you should do is to "stream" the music with the frames. I have a slow modem and the music stopped 3/4 the way through the movie. If it's supposed to be like that... my bad. I liked it anyways.

Taurusxiled responds:

The music was supposed to stop when he jumped through the window. I'm not sure how to stream, but when I figure it out, I'll use it next time. Thanks for the feedback!

Ziggy_stardust ep.1 Ziggy_stardust ep.1

Wasn't funny

I didn't like it. It wasn't funny.

seel responds:

Sucks to be you then... *cough*emo*cough*