To My Fellow Newgrounders To My Fellow Newgrounders

What???

I didn't like it... but just tell me when and where to be and I will. I haven't been laid in 10 years!

Google Maps Racing Google Maps Racing

Is it over yet?

Wow, what can an old guy say about this? The idea really wasn't great. The graphics were horrible. The music was hurting my hearing aids. I don't even know why I'm giving it a 1 star.

CyberstrikeX3 responds:

lol an old fart on ng

Purple Drank is dangerous Purple Drank is dangerous

No Point

The 3D was pretty cool, but it had no point so that's why I'm giving it 1 star (just for the effort).

CyberstrikeX3 responds:

D: D: D:

The Reward The Reward

Cool Frame-by-Frame

I love it when frame-by-frame is done right. It was good and I liked the whole "sloppy" look of the graphics (if that's not on purpose, it's cool anyways).

up the A up the A

Funny

That was funny. More...

Slightly Stalking Slightly Stalking

Hahahaha!!!!

This is so awesome. I love the whole randomness of the cat. Amazing!

'The City' 'The City'

I love it!!!

The idea is awesome. I definatley want to see this make it.

Hinterlain responds:

well....it made it! lol. 3.06...wow. thats the highest i eva got. it went green! lol. thanks.

Bird Skipper (Part 1) Bird Skipper (Part 1)

Loved it

I love love the whole "Ren & Stimpy" and "Loony Toons" feel to it. Like the part where it shows the graveyard in the mouth, the teeth dropping... it's awesome. I'm ready to see the rest!

shtick fight 2 shtick fight 2

It's Alright

I think that you should have some background music, that would add so much to it. Also, make the next one a little longer and have more fighting. I did like how you could view the commentary... I do wish that it was a real voice and not text though.

linksman11 responds:

I sound like a liitle kid.....

The dangers of Running The dangers of Running

Good Stuff

I liked it. I think that the hospital needs to have a little more detail and look just a little better, however, I did like the animation and movement of the guy.